agentTRAX is Fidelity National Timeshare’s national software program used by our agents to produce Closing Protection Letters (CPLs), create policy jackets, and review the status of their policy issuance and remittance. There are three main modules in agentTRAX:
- LetterTRAX: Produce CPLs
- JacketTRAX: Create commitment and policy jackets
- ReportTRAX: Check policy jacket inventory and premium remittance status
- updated with a new user interface (screen layout) to include several new features for Florida agents.
- Jackets for simultaneous issue transactions can be created in one session instead of separately. The amount of the premium and endorsement fees charged is entered at the time of jacket creation. This information is used to calculate the GROSS premium due, and reported automatically to our Agency Accounting Department (Auto Reporting).Agents can view reports showing policies in the pipeline for auto reporting and policies already processed, as well as a calculation breakdown for each remittance.
TitleWave is one of the most popular online tools in the market because it provides you with powerful features that improve the way you work and get work done. No matter where you are, Fidelity National Timeshare’s, TitleWave lets you ride the wave of ease and convenience, making you more productive.
Just grab your keyboard and ride the Wave! TitleWave makes it easier than ever to:
- Place orders – enter them online in TitleWave and import them into your closing software (No more dual order entry!)
- Track order status online in real-time
- Retrieve title evidence with copies of pertinent documents
- View all of your orders in one place, regardless of your location or order type
- Order and review updates and bringdowns online
- Ask questions or provide feedback about orders online
- Save time and money by eliminating faxes and emails about your order
- Create commitments and policies from the delivered title report right in TitleWave
- Download title search information and import it into most closing software programs
- Enjoy access to TıtleWave 24/7 at www.titlewave.net
For agents using TitleWave, our title search order placement and tracking program, we are in our first phase of information sharing with agentTRAX (TitleWave Integration). When an agent enters their file number in agentTRAX to create a jacket, data in TitleWave for that file number will automatically populate the fields in the agentTRAX screen, thereby eliminating duplicate data entry.Sign Up Today!
If you aren’t using the Auto Reporting or TitleWave Integration features and would like to, please contact your Fidelity National Timeshare account manager or the agentTRAX help desk at 800-586-0031.
For more information on Auto Reporting, visit our resources page for video training and helpful job aids by contacting our Product Support Center at 877-947-5483 or FLCustomerService@fnf.com.